Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Clients cars transmission just went out needs car for work did a quick $1050 cash out for 4 pairs… instagram.com/p/2wSvwXOn4f/ 1 week ago
- What do u want to eat? jewlo #TheStruggle #DrivesMeCrazy instagram.com/p/2qk568gSMw/ 1 week ago
- Sell me your shoes!!!! kickzstore buy back program! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org #KickzStore @… instagram.com/p/2oN22OOn_K/ 1 week ago
- #CHURCH!!! instagram.com/p/2bPwckASDk/ 2 weeks ago
- Just came from a clients house doing a picking up just cashed out his collection for $7500, he's… instagram.com/p/2T2X6eOn2o/ 2 weeks ago