Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Just came from a clients house doing a picking up just cashed out his collection for $7500, he's… instagram.com/p/2T2X6eOn2o/ 9 hours ago
- "HE NO STAY IN ONE PLACE AND LET ME PUNCH HIM IN FACE!" #TMT #TBE #MAYWEATHER #PACQUIAO #BOXING instagram.com/p/2NRPBUASLW/ 2 days ago
- No #FairyTales straight #AutoBiography ... Go tell #Disney all your #DuckTales instagram.com/p/2GonCxgSKV/ 5 days ago
- #LGM #QueensKids #SCRTSCTY #KickzStore @ Queens, New York instagram.com/p/1I_huHunxy/ 4 weeks ago
- 🔥🔥🔥 Coming soon... #FlawlessBuilt #NewEraCaps #SecretSocietyNYC #ScrtScty instagram.com/p/06Q2qYgSOq/ 1 month ago