Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Converse “Made By You” Campaign featuring Warhol, Futura, Ron English and Many More wp.me/pagYY-2dI 2 days ago
- Converse “Made By You” Campaign featuring Warhol, Futura, Ron English and Many More wp.me/pagYY-2dI fb.me/1NHnQ00J7 2 days ago
- RT @NewEraCapTalk: Trust us - @secretsociety1 are bringing the heat with their 2014 winter @NewEraCap collection: buff.ly/1CbJ4LA ht… 2 days ago
- A$AP Rocky X Complex wp.me/pagYY-2dz 3 days ago
- A$AP Rocky X Complex fb.me/2PwVms0vM 3 days ago