Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- I'm sure your stuffed why not do a little online shopping sneaker are 20-70% off plus FREE shipping… instagram.com/p/-klfR0unxt/ 5 hours ago
- LADIES! Take a quick minute and check out thetrendmarketnyc a women's clothing & accessories boutique… instagram.com/p/-clrTDun6p/ 3 days ago
- My cowardly lion 🦁 & dorthy 👠 #Halloween2015 #PiñaTwins #JaxonKenneth #ValentinaKai instagram.com/p/9jUpjJun-t/ 3 weeks ago
- GRANDY MAN CAN! #LGM #Mets #NYMets #GottaBelieve #LosMets @ Citi Field instagram.com/p/9fLfGyOn8y/ 3 weeks ago
- always that's new new at kickzstore follow! #KickzStore @ KickzStore.com - Online Sneaker, Apparel &… instagram.com/p/9d5ytSOnyJ/ 3 weeks ago