Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- #Yeezy #KickzStore @ KickzStore.com - Online Sneaker, Apparel & Accessories Boutique instagram.com/p/8TBQwvOn6t/ 2 days ago
- LADIES! kickzstore has a nice selection of women's kicks, and best prices! Follow kickzstore • hit me… instagram.com/p/8GuzTHunzz/ 1 week ago
- Hi everyone can you take a moment and follow my page kickzstore we post so many deals on kicks there… instagram.com/p/6SoQeYun7Q/ 1 month ago
- Times are hard for @50cent // SS Q Globe in Red leather strap back available on secretsocietynyc.com… instagram.com/p/6QV8kwIMrb/ 1 month ago
- Getting ready for this Saturday's @sneakercon the greatest sneaker show in the world in the greatest… instagram.com/p/5d569aOn47/ 2 months ago