Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- 💯 #Yeezy #Boost #Oxford #Boost @ Manuel Antonio instagram.com/p/_7euuRgSH_/ 1 month ago
- Congratulations to my @bredshop family on your 1 year anniversary and site launch, if you haven't… instagram.com/p/_RkkM9On4j/ 1 month ago
- Another #CyberMonday in the books extremely #Blessed to keep doing what we love • S/O to the team… instagram.com/p/-w2gXJOnw4/ 2 months ago
- Step One • Pick Orders (about 200 orders) #KickzStore @ KickzStore.com - Online Sneaker, Apparel… instagram.com/p/-vGJUzun3S/ 2 months ago
- LADIES! Everything on @thetrendmarket is 35% off start getting your dresses for the holidays now at… instagram.com/p/-uJuREunxU/ 2 months ago