Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Getting ready for this Saturday's @sneakercon the greatest sneaker show in the world in the greatest… instagram.com/p/5d569aOn47/ 1 week ago
- Starting five 😎 Two hands up... #Touchdown @ Grand Palladium Ibiza Resort & Spa instagram.com/p/5ae9KigSJQ/ 1 week ago
- #Queens and #LES reppin' we won tho! #BredShop #BXSports @ Castle Hill Little League instagram.com/p/5V0Ujvun87/ 2 weeks ago
- Team @bredshop Won! maybe next year @bxsportsny #BredShop #BXSports @ Castle Hill Little League instagram.com/p/5Vvks-uny2/ 2 weeks ago
- The good people at kickzstore have all sizes in kids 3.5 to 7 and men sizes 8 to 14 in stock • hit… instagram.com/p/5TGJEPOn-c/ 2 weeks ago