Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Available early at kickzstore #KickzStore @ KickzStore.com - Online Sneaker, Apparel & Accessories… instagram.com/p/4U4Mf8un1R/ 1 week ago
- IN STOCK NOW! Air Jordan 6 Low 'Infrared 23' • men sizes 8 to 13 & GS kid sizes 4 to 7 in stock on… instagram.com/p/4U3WHVGUNb/ 1 week ago
- @PhilJackson11 u need to trade that pick for Demarcus cousins and there pick he would fit in great with us Knicks... 1 week ago
- If this was a drug bust this would be 30k in street value • all sizes in stock at kickzstore hit them… instagram.com/p/3_z0O4unx0/ 2 weeks ago
- Nothing like summer in New York /// Summer 2015 Look Book shot by stillsxmatic /// #SCRTSCTY #NYC… instagram.com/p/32CJ_nIMoC/ 3 weeks ago