Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- 🔴🔻🔴 Nike Air Max 90 ID Gym Red 🔴🔻🔴 • #AirMaxWeek @ Oceanside, New York instagram.com/p/002B3Ounyz/ 1 day ago
- Nike Air Max 1 HUFquake • #AirMaxWeek @ Queens, New York instagram.com/p/0x9n7pun-2/ 2 days ago
- "I'll kill you if you try me for my Air Max 95's" • #TBE #AirMaxWeek still flowing • #KickzStore… instagram.com/p/0v5K-Xun9F/ 3 days ago
- Happy #AirMaxDay ! • Pulled out another @patta_nl exclusive for today the Nike Air Max 90 "Homegrown"… instagram.com/p/0sjJQrun2G/ 4 days ago
- I'm kicking it off on #AirMaxDayEve w/ some Patta Air Max 1s from 2009 • I'm gonna pull out some gems… instagram.com/p/0po0Peun8o/ 5 days ago