It seems like Eric Sosa and Sosa Management can’t do nothing wrong! This video came out sick, so proud of the homie Eric Sosa and his team, love to see our Queens people progress. “Hate” was downloaded by thousands of you by means of “Rhyme & Noodles: NO ARTIFICIAL Flavoring Vol. 2” which was released January 2011. Eric Sosa and his management sought out director Joe Cavalini (who directed the MC’s first music video ) to make their idea come to fruition. The video takes place on the streets of NYC and the legendary Quad Studios. It stars Eric Sosa and his band “The Maintenance Crew“. There is a statement being made in this video that all involved hope you can appreciate.
- Dropping this week make sure you are following my team: @kickzstore #SecretSociety #SecretSocietyNY… instagram.com/p/ZnlZCOun-A/ 32 minutes ago
- great kicksdeals x KickzStore offer • $115 SHIPPED • only size 8 left • use coupon code for $25 off =… instagram.com/p/ZmDIOpun2-/ 14 hours ago
- "Then we all get laced, Televisions, Versace heaven, when I'm up in 'em" #sneakpeek #secretsociety… instagram.com/p/ZlSZCWIMvz/ 21 hours ago
- Let the hype begin! Pic courtesy of snizzyy5 @ KickzStore.com instagram.com/p/Zi3ggLOnzY/ 1 day ago
- #DEAD lol! • gotta love the intanets! #miguel #dropkick #billboards #billboardawards instagram.com/p/ZhHcKQun3C/ 2 days ago