Nike Sportswear will bring back one of the most identifiable and interesting models that Nike has ever created, the Air Carnivore. Originally released in 1993, the same year in which Steven Spielberg’sJurassic Park was released, he Nike Air Carnivore will be brought back in it’s original colorway of Black, Olive, and Purple. Another original colorway will be released alongside this colorway in Summer 2010. The Air Carnivore was released as a cross-training shoe and to this day many sneakerheads still believe that it was inspired by the blockbuster hit, Jurassic Park. Regardless of where the design cues may have come from, this shoe will be available in the coming months at select Nike retailers or you can pick them up now at marqueesole.
- Let the hype begin! Pic courtesy of snizzyy5 @ KickzStore.com instagram.com/p/Zi3ggLOnzY/ 21 hours ago
- #DEAD lol! • gotta love the intanets! #miguel #dropkick #billboards #billboardawards instagram.com/p/ZhHcKQun3C/ 1 day ago
- Talk about being quick these people don't play! Lol #Drake #Miguel #Billboards instagram.com/p/ZhF91Uun0g/ 1 day ago
- #TodaysKicks #WDYWT • Air Max 1 EM "Beaches of Rio" • #airmax1 #airmax #rio instagram.com/p/ZeHULAOnyY/ 2 days ago
- #Problem#Tapout#RichGang#MilliondollaPu$$¥... Bitch don't kill my #Vibe@bino6 s0focused instagram.com/p/ZdblIAgSNN/ 2 days ago