Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Jesús Cristo • #SCRTSCTY @ St. Patrick's Cathedral instagram.com/p/s5QpBoIMlp/ 1 day ago
- Jesús Cristo • #SCRTSCTY @ KickzStore.com - Online Sneaker, Apparel & Accessories Boutique instagram.com/p/s5QincIMlZ/ 1 day ago
- Daily Essentials • #SCRTSCTY #Queens #QueensKids @ Upper Brookville, New York instagram.com/p/s3RjI0IMuO/ 2 days ago
- Tune to shade45 the homie @JoellOrtiz being interviewed on #ShowOffRadio #Shade45 • @JoellOrtiz seen… instagram.com/p/s1JNHVIMu8/ 3 days ago
- Legends Never Die • Never Forget #911 #OldNewYork #QueensKids #SCRTSCTY @ World Trade Center Site instagram.com/p/s0MwpIoMh6/ 3 days ago