Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- You already know NY Allday errday #KnicksTape #QueensMade #NYMade #Cutty's #ParsonsBlvd instagram.com/p/rGPkzBIMm0/ 1 day ago
- "Dice que soy su pana, que le quita las ganas" 🎶 😂 • #songofthetrip #tulum #mayan… instagram.com/p/rFnFGTOn5X/ 1 day ago
- I was trying to Sacrifice m0betta to the GODS for a pair of Red Octobers but the Mayan Gods were in… instagram.com/p/rFivdQunxL/ 1 day ago
- #Tulum #Mayan #RiveraMaya @ Tulum Zona Arqueologica instagram.com/p/rFhTyWun-K/ 1 day ago
- I brought sand to the beach, cause my beach is better #PlayaDeCarmen #MommyandDaddyGetaway #SCRTSCTY @… instagram.com/p/rCdBBiOn_3/ 2 days ago