Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- If this was for the Gamma 11s imagine for this years Legend Blue (Colombia's) 11 save your self the… instagram.com/p/wtvnInOn0i/ 5 hours ago
- SS x NE Denim Acid Wash Eye Logo Cap w/ Leather Brin and Strap Available on secretsocietynyc.com •… instagram.com/p/wsD21sun38/ 20 hours ago
- Best Selling Cap of the Season available in all New Era Flagship stores worldwide • Available on… instagram.com/p/wrRCGkun3T/ 1 day ago
- Secret Society x New Era Varsity 9Fifty Strapback - Available Now! fb.me/1ITKYoZ7M 2 days ago
- These are the images from the other day, this is just for the TICKET in order to get the Air Jordan… instagram.com/p/wmHjnAun31/ 3 days ago