Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- True Blue 🔵 • #KickzStore @ Merrick Blvd instagram.com/p/vvvyihun0o/ 11 hours ago
- #RWTW at the @bxsportsny grand opening event last night! instagram.com/p/vtNYsPOnw-/ 1 day ago
- I want to give a huge big up to my Brotha from another hommydiaz #Christmas came early this year… instagram.com/p/vXGYIMgSKO/ 1 week ago
- Secret Society x New Era Queens "Q Globe" Grey Strap-back - Available Now! fb.me/3thvRTS2e 1 week ago
- Secret Society x New Era Queens "Q Globe" Grey Strap-back - Available Now! fb.me/3hoNYWG9v 1 week ago