Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- Brooklyn#Nets#Kings#NewYork @ Barclays Center instagram.com/p/lV1g89ASIO/ 2 days ago
- #Barclay#CalvinKlien#VIP#EverythingOnJayZ#DontTellEmImAKnicksFan @ Calvin Klein Courtside Club @… instagram.com/p/lVw1LrgSBG/ 2 days ago
- Looking to cash out? Need fast cash hit us up! No hassle and wait with consignment shops, if you have… instagram.com/p/lNkNUWOn6g/ 5 days ago
- My Hitta My Hitta #AJP instagram.com/p/lIFtaxOn7z/ 1 week ago
- Word! #SCRTSCTY #KICKZSTORE @ KickzStore.com instagram.com/p/lESrE3On75/ 1 week ago