Today in sports gear you’re likely never to own: This limited-edition basketball, designed as a charity item by Ralph Lauren. Sales of the balls benefit the LeBron James Family Foundation (which, among other initiatives, supports fitness programs for kids). But unless your name is, say, Jay-Z, Andy Roddick, or Charlie Rose, you’re not going to be able to buy it—the balls were produced for an invite-only shopping event at the Polo Mansion tonight. The colorway’s intriguing, but it’s difficult to imagine hitting the court with a designer-branded basketball anyway.
- SecretSocietyNYC.com still in construction this is the iPad optimized version of the site, stay tuned… instagram.com/p/trSInkIMub/ 2 weeks ago
- SecretSocietyNYC.com still in construction this is the iPad optimized version of the site, stay tune… instagram.com/p/trSAAAoMuH/ 2 weeks ago
- Only the capital can go out like that! #RE2PECT @ Yankee Stadium instagram.com/p/tZEfQzIMrf/ 3 weeks ago
- #QueensKids • #PalladiumxAlphaIndustries #SCRTSCTY @ Stoll instagram.com/p/tWYYsyunyF/ 4 weeks ago
- Wit my Slimes #PalladiumxAlphaIndustries#SecretSociety#NYC instagram.com/p/tWXjtSgSFV/ 4 weeks ago